Improving patient experience and lowering administrative costs are two critical priorities for payers and providers. To accomplish these two priorities, payers and providers are reimagining the paradigm of patient billing through a unique collaborative model.
In this webinar, Jeff Semenchuk, Chief Innovation Officer, Blue Shield of California, Steve Scharmann, VP, Revenue Cycle Management, CommonSpirit Health formerly Dignity Health and Seth Cohen, CEO, OODA Health, discuss:
- A new approach for improving the patient experience and provider collections
- A collaborative model that eliminates the burden of patient billing from providers and creates an opportunity for payers to own the member financial experience
- Opportunities enabled from this model, including new plan designs, closer alignment with providers and opportunities for providers to focus more on pre-service collections
- How to partner with a third party technology organization to optimize the billing experience while providing balanced benefits for providers and payers
- Pro tips on lessons learned, challenges overcome and benefits realized